Not only do our free Guardian Alert 911 systems install an emergency call option, but they also instill peace of mind for you and your loved ones. When the button is pressed, the unit will directly call a 911 emergency operator from your home or yard.
Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To request your Guardian Alert 911 system, contact:
Lisa Arnold, Administrator
Branson-Hollister Senior Center
You will be asked to provide:
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Name and phone number of a contact person
Frequently Asked Questions – Guardian Alert 911
- Must be at least 60 years old and live in Taney County, Missouri.
- Must have a landline phone.
- Must provide an extra house key for the system lockbox.
Even if you are unable to speak, emergency responders will see your location on their caller ID and send help. Whether you fall and need help getting back up or you need full medical assistance, help is available 24/7.
- The caller is connected directly to a 911 operator who can dispatch help immediately. Other monitoring systems send callers to a central monitoring station before contacting emergency help.
- The caller's address will appear on the 911 caller ID. Even if the person cannot talk, the emergency team can still locate them.
- Senior adults can maintain their independence and remain in their homes longer.
- There is no installation fee, monthly fee, or contract.